Precursive offers a new approval process enabling end-users to select approver per activity. Our new Multi-approvers solution will make approval process more flexible and convenient.
In Multi-approvers process:
- End-user can assign approvers for specified activities per selected days,
- Approver has to approve only days which were assigned to him/her,
- Project Manager defines a list of Approvers per Project Phase.
Please note: If you would like to use Multi-approvers in your organization, please contact us as the previous approval mechanism has to be deactivated.
How to configure Multi-approvers for your organization
1) Enable Custom Setting*: Multi Approvers Process.
2) Configure Security Items**:
- admin_code_approvers_tab - enabled
- pd_can_change_approvers - enabled
- ts_can_select_code_line_approver - disabled
- ts_can_select_activity_line_approver - enabled
How to configure email notifications for Multi-approvers
1) Enable Custom Settings*:
- Email Notification
- Send Emails From Approval Process
2) Set Receive Approval Request Emails for users to Never:
- go to Setup,
- find the Administration Setup on the left of the page, extend Manage Users and click on Users,
- Edit user,
- find section Approver Settings and set Receive Approval Request Emails to Never
- Save changes.
*Click on the link to find basic information on Custom Settings: link
** Click on the link to find basic information on Security Items: link