If you need to recall an expense which has already been approved, contact your System Administrator.
For System Administrators:
Only System Administrators can recall approved expenses.
1) Go to All Tabs (1a) and open the Expenses tab (1b)*.
*If there is no Expenses tab on the list, add it by following these instructions: link
2) Click on the Go button to see the list of Expenses.
3) If you need more information to identify the expense you want to recall, edit the layout of the page by clicking on Edit.
4) In the Edit Vew, you can configure Filtering By Additional Fields such as:
- Created by
- Created date
- Line Manager Approver or Project Manager Approver (depending on the approval setting of your org)
- Actual Expense
- Expense Category
Remember to Save your changes.
5) Once you find the expense to recall, double-click on its Status. Change the status to 'Planned' and click on Save.
Now the expense can be edited by the owner and re-submitted.