In Precursive you can use only one currency. Main currency settings are the Salesforce Organization-Wide and users' Personal Currency.
In single-currency orgs, Salesforce Organization-Wide currency setting is sufficient. When a Oragnization-Wide currency is set, all users and objects which use currency, will have the same currency as the org.
In multiple currencies org, as Precursive is not supporting multiple currencies, despite the Salesforce settings where users' Personal Currency is the leading one , an additional Preempt Global Custom setting has to be setup to make the app work correctly.
How to setup Organization-Wide on Salesforce on a single-currency org?
1) Open the Setup.
2) Type 'Company Information' into the 'Quick Find/Search' field or extend the 'Company Profile' option and select 'Company Information'.
3) Click 'Edit' and select the proper currency from 'Currency Locale' drop down. Then 'Save'.
How to setup Personal currency on Salesforce and Precursive currency on a multiple currency org?
1) For enabling and setting up multiple currency, read Salesforce articles about the implications and the setup:
2) Once your org has the multiple currency setup, check what is the leading 'Corporate' currency of your org as all Precursive users and objects will have to use the same currency to avoid recalculation of number type fields by conversion rate. Don't worry, you will be able to set up a different currency symbol in the app so just the data in the backend will have to keep the org currency. To check what is your 'Corporate' currency, type 'Manage Currencies' into the 'Quick Find/Search' field or extend the 'Company Profile' option and select 'Manage Currencies'. The currency with the 'Corporate' checkbox ticked on is the one you will have to set up on Precursive users to keep the consistency of your data.
3) Now, you need to set Precursive users' currency to your 'Corporate' currency. To do so, type 'Users' into the 'Quick Find/Search' field or extend 'Manage Users' and select 'Users'.
4) Select a Precursive user from the list of users and click 'Edit', then if the 'Currency' field has a different currency setting than the 'Corporate' one, change it to the 'Corporate' currency. Repeat the same for all Precursive users.
5) Now you can define what currency symbol will be displayed everywhere on Precursive interface. It doesn't have to be the same as the 'Corporate' one. All the data from the backend will keep the 'Corporate' and users' currency, only the currency symbol will be the one you set up for Precursive. Go to Custom Settings. You can type 'Custom Settings' into the 'Quick Find/Search' field or extend the 'Develop' option and select 'Custom Settings'.
6) Click the 'Manage' button next to 'Preempt Global Settings'.
7) Then click 'Global'.
8) Click 'Edit' and enter the ISO code of the currency you want to use in Precursive. Our app includes symbols for: USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, KRW. If you set another currency ISO code, then Precursive will display the ISO code instead of the currency symbol. Then click 'Save'.
9) Now, even if your org 'Corporate' currency is different, everywhere on Precursive interface you will see the currency that is set in the Preempt Global settings.