Edit Project Dashboard Budget Settings:
- Navigate to the Projects tab.
- Click on the desired project.
- Click the pencil icon at the top right corner of your project.
- Click on the Actions (A) button and select 'Change Budget Types' (A) from the drop-down menu.
- Select the new configuration of your budget from the drop-down menu (B).
- A warning message will appear to notify you of which data will affected by the change. For example: if your project's previous budget type was set up in hours and you want to change it to days, your resources may not have daily costs and rates set up on the Admin page, so you would need to update this.
- Confirm changes by ticking 'Yes' (C), then click the 'Change Budget'(D) button.
- Review the budget data on participants, tasks, and revenue to make sure everything has been set up correctly.