As default fields, the Expenses window contains:
If more information about expenses is required, as a System Administrator, you can add custom fields to the Expense object and then add the new custom field to the interface in Precursive. Below you can find the list of available types of fields that you can add:
How to add Custom Fields to Expenses?
1) To add a new custom field to the Expense object, go to Setup.
1a) Select the Objects option from the Create section.
2) Open the Expense object.
3) Click on New in the Custom Fields & Relationships.
4) Select the field type corresponding to the data you want to keep on the new custom field and click Next. If you want to add an Attachment field, we recommend selecting the Long Text Area type of field.
5) Define the field details. Each Field Type will have other details to be defined. The required fields will be marked with a red frame. Click Next.
6) Set the Field-Level Security - select the profiles which should have access to the new field. Then click Next.
7) Add the field to the layout and click Save.
8) Now when your field is created on the Expense object, you can add it to the Precursive interface. Open the Custom Properties tab on the Admin page.
9) Select Expenses from the drop-down on the left side of the page.
10) Click Add to add the new custom field to the Expenses interface.
11) Fill in the details:
Name - Enter the label that should be displayed for this field on the interface.
Type - Select the field-type of the field. If this is an Attachment field - here select the Attachment type.
Path - paste the API name of the field you have created on the Expenses object. You can find it on the list of Custom Fields & Relationships in the API name column.
Order - select in what order the field should be displayed.
Required - tick the checkbox to make it required for the users.
Visible - tick the checkbox to make the field visible as a column in the Expenses tab.
Filterable First Letter - this checkbox is not applicable on the Expense object.
12) All custom fields will be displayed on the Expense window below the standard fields in the order you choose.
13) If the field you have added has been set up as Visible, it will be displayed as a column on the list of Expenses.