*Note - Only specific profiles or users have access to edit/create Projects.
You can add new projects from the Project page and from the Scheduling page.
Create a project from the Project page:
- Navigate to the Projects tab.
- Click on the + button.
- Fill in your project details.
- Budget By
- Fees (Revenue)
- Project Type
- Single Phase
- Multi Phase
- Project Owner
- Time Increment
- Client - Fields from 6 to 13 are configurable custom fields and depend on the configuration of your company's instance.
- Service desk (example of custom field)
- Status (example of custom field)
- Job Number (example of custom field)
- Start date (Phases and participants' dates will have to be set within the main project dates.)
- End date
- Hit Create to create the project
Public Projects - are visible to everyone who has access to the Projects page and allows them to book time to the project without necessarily being assigned to it.