If you want to set statuses to your projects and track improvements in projects, you can add status column to the project page on your org.
To do this, click the Plus button on the Tabs bar and go to Security Items tab.
In the Security Items list find ps_status_column_visible and set it to Yes by double click on the N letter and choosing Yes from the drop down list.
Now you have to set the Field Definition for the Project with the name Status to be able to set statuses on the projects.
To do this, you have to create the tab Views.
- Go to Setup.
- In the App Setup, choose Create→Tabs.
- In the Custom Tabs click New button.
- Enter Tab name Views.
- Choose object View.
- Choose Tab's Style, then click Next.
- Choose for which profiles the Tab should be visible.
- Choose Preempt as the application for which you want to add the tab.
Repeat those steps to create a Field Definition tab.
Go back to All Tabs list and select the Views tab, then click Go!.
Click on the View Name.
If there are no field definitions created, go to Field Definition tab and click New Field Definition.
Enter following data for Status field:
CSS Class: Test Class
Field Type: Picklist
Field Order: 1
Object Name: pve__Project__c
If some field definitions already exists:
- Click on the last Field Definition name from the list, then Clone.
- Change the Field Order number to next number in order.
- Change Field Type to Picklist.
- Label should be Status.
- Object's Name should be pve__Project_c.
- Path should be status__c, (remark: there should be a double emphasis between status and c.
- Click Save.
If in the View there were no view fields created, click New View Field.
- Enter the Field Definition for which you are creating this view field.
- Enter the sam field order as you entered into corresponding field definition.
If there were some view fields created before, clone the View Field.
- Click on the View Field name, then Clone.
- Enter the Field Definition's number you just have created.
- Enter the same Field Order as you entered for the Field Definition.