To reset a User's password, go to the Setup→Administration Setup section and choose User. Choose the user whose password you want to reset from the list and tick the box on the left side of their name, then click the Reset Password(s) button. The user will then receive an email with a link to change their password.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see all booked hours on Project view on Scheduling?
- How do I Grant Login Access to Precursive Support
- Why do I have to login to Precursive every time I start a new session by entering a code sent to my mobile?
- Is it possible to stop receiving reminders about incomplete timesheets?
- Why can't I allocate resources to a project underneath the project owner?
- How do I add code to ‘non real projects’?
- Why have some projects with project owners been filtered into the Non Chargeable Section?
- How to Create a Department?
- Why can’t I see my name on the scheduling page anymore?
- How do I submit a timesheet with the error message: "Error: You are required to record at least 8.00 / 40.00 Hours per day / week before you can submit your timesheet"?