If you can't add a participant because of 'a booking cannot be made once a timesheet has been submitted or approved' error message, it means that the user has already submitted their timesheet or that their timesheet has been approved during the dates range you have selected for the booking. Use the scheduling page to set another start and end date for the booking, or, alternatively, if the user has submitted their timesheet incorrectly, ask the user to recall their timesheet and re-submit it correctly.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see all booked hours on Project view on Scheduling?
- How do I Grant Login Access to Precursive Support
- Why do I have to login to Precursive every time I start a new session by entering a code sent to my mobile?
- Is it possible to stop receiving reminders about incomplete timesheets?
- Why can't I allocate resources to a project underneath the project owner?
- How do I add code to ‘non real projects’?
- Why have some projects with project owners been filtered into the Non Chargeable Section?
- How to Create a Department?
- Why can’t I see my name on the scheduling page anymore?
- How do I submit a timesheet with the error message: "Error: You are required to record at least 8.00 / 40.00 Hours per day / week before you can submit your timesheet"?