Use the standard Salesforce Codes tab to add new non-project code. Each new code needs to be set as public to be visible to all users. All other codes are project codes which are related with project objects and should not be changed from this page.
To add a new non-project code:
- Go to the Codes tab.
- Click on the New code button.
- Choose the type of code you want from the drop down list (billable, non-billable, leave, other).
- Type the name of the code into the Description field.
- Choose the status from the drop down list (active, closed, inactive).
- If you want the code to be public (so everyone can book time against it), click on the Public checkbox.
- Click Save.