An activation code is sent from Salesforce everytime a user tries to connect with the system from a new device or browser. If you are connecting from the same machine using the same browser there maybe a problem with your browser settings (e.g. cache, cookies). Please try to login twice on different machines using the same browser. If you get sent an activation code twice then please contact us. If this is not the case the problem maybe caused by dynamic IP addresses. To fix this you will need to ask your system administrators to contact us.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see all booked hours on Project view on Scheduling?
- How do I Grant Login Access to Precursive Support
- Why do I have to login to Precursive every time I start a new session by entering a code sent to my mobile?
- Is it possible to stop receiving reminders about incomplete timesheets?
- Why can't I allocate resources to a project underneath the project owner?
- How do I add code to ‘non real projects’?
- Why have some projects with project owners been filtered into the Non Chargeable Section?
- How to Create a Department?
- Why can’t I see my name on the scheduling page anymore?
- How do I submit a timesheet with the error message: "Error: You are required to record at least 8.00 / 40.00 Hours per day / week before you can submit your timesheet"?