Go to Setup→App Setup→Create →Tabs. Click the New button in the right-hand section. Enter the Tab Name, Label and choose the Tab Style. Click Next, then set up the visibility for the profiles. Click next and tick Preempt as the app you want to add the tab to, then Save. You can customize your tabs in the All Tabs page. To do this click the Plus button on the Tabs bar and click the orange Customize My Tabs button on the right side. There you can select which tabs should be on your Tabs bar and in what order.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see all booked hours on Project view on Scheduling?
- How do I Grant Login Access to Precursive Support
- Why do I have to login to Precursive every time I start a new session by entering a code sent to my mobile?
- Is it possible to stop receiving reminders about incomplete timesheets?
- Why can't I allocate resources to a project underneath the project owner?
- How do I add code to ‘non real projects’?
- Why have some projects with project owners been filtered into the Non Chargeable Section?
- How to Create a Department?
- Why can’t I see my name on the scheduling page anymore?
- How do I submit a timesheet with the error message: "Error: You are required to record at least 8.00 / 40.00 Hours per day / week before you can submit your timesheet"?