When a project is archived its hours are not counted towards daily / weekly time obligations so make sure that a project you think you will be working on has not been cancelled/postponed. If the problem has been caused by an archived project you can unarchive the project to submit your timesheet. Remember to archive the project again as necessary.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see all booked hours on Project view on Scheduling?
- How do I Grant Login Access to Precursive Support
- Why do I have to login to Precursive every time I start a new session by entering a code sent to my mobile?
- Is it possible to stop receiving reminders about incomplete timesheets?
- Why can't I allocate resources to a project underneath the project owner?
- How do I add code to ‘non real projects’?
- Why have some projects with project owners been filtered into the Non Chargeable Section?
- How to Create a Department?
- Why can’t I see my name on the scheduling page anymore?
- How do I submit a timesheet with the error message: "Error: You are required to record at least 8.00 / 40.00 Hours per day / week before you can submit your timesheet"?