Precursive allows configuring default working days of the week per organization and per resource.
If you set the Default Working Days per organization, all resources that don't have the Default Working set per Resource will have bookings created with the Default Working Days from organization's settings.
If some of your resources work only on selected days of the week (e.g. Mon, Tue, Fri) and you would like the software to create bookings only for those specific days, use the Working Days settings on Resources on the Admin page.
How to set Default Working Days for the whole organization?
1) To configure Default Working Days pattern for the whole organization, go to Preempt Global Settings. If you need instructions on editing Custom Settings see the link: How to Configure Custom Settings
To set the Working Days pattern, tick the boxes and save changes. Now, when you create a new resource Working Days will be pre-selected as required in the Custom Settings.
How to set Default Working Days per resource?
1) Go to the Resource tab on the Admin page and open the resource.
2) Scroll down to the Working Hours section.
3) If you have a Default Working Days set for the organization, you will see the default setting in the information box.
4) Drag Set normal working days button to the right so it turns green. The Default Working Days of the organization will be already set on the checkboxes below. Untick the days that should not be set as working days for the resource and tick the correct ones.
5) If you tick for example Mon,Tue and Fri, all new bookings for this resource will be created for Mon,Tue and Fri. If you want some bookings of this resource to include all days of the week, switch on the Natural Days option when creating the booking.