Precursive proudly presents the new version of our mobile application which has a more intuitive interface to facilitate the submission of timesheets and expenses. Our mobile app is synchronised with the standard version of Precursive, so you can always keep track of your bookings and expenses. Enjoy!
Navigation of Timesheet Tab
Overview of Timesheet Tab
- When you open the application, the Timesheet view will load automatically.
- There are 4 icons at the bottom of the page: "All Timesheets", "Timesheet", "Expenses" and "Add New".
In Screenshot A above, you can:
1) Click on the "All Timesheets" icon to see the list of timesheets.
2) Click on the "Timesheet" icon to add bookings and report time.
3) Click on the "Expenses" icon to add and report expenses.
4) Click on the "Add New" icon to add actual time or expenses to a project. You can search for a project by typing its name in the Search field.*
*Please note: You will only be able to search for "Public Projects" or Project which you are booked on.
5) See when there is a comment added to a timesheet because the "Comment" icon turns white. Click on the icon to show the comment.
6) Click on the "Today" icon and the current day will load.
7) Click on the "Submit" icon to submit timesheets and expenses.*
*Please note: Once you have submitted a timesheet, the icon will display as a "Recall" icon.
8) You can move between the days of the week by selecting the day of the week from the calendar menu.
In Screenshot A above, the user has selected Monday and this day is marked with a grey circle. The actual day of the week is Thursday and this is indicated by the 'T' and '0-8' coloured blue.
8a) Swipe left to see the previous timesheet.
8b) Swipe right to see the next timesheet.
9) Project Booking without a Project Task. Enter the actual hours for this project in the field to the left.
10) Project Booking with a Project Tasks. Click the blue "+" icon to add a task. Enter the number of hours in the fields corresponding to the task.
Navigation of "All Timesheets" Tab
Overview of All Timesheets Tab
- In the All Timesheets view, you can see the list of timesheets in chronological order.
- If the padlock icon is open and blue in colour, the timesheet can be edited.
- If the padlock icon is locked and grey in colour, the timesheet can not be edited.
- Click on the Filter icon to select an option from "All Timesheets", "Overdue Timesheets" and "Rejected Timesheets".
In Screenshot B above:
1) This column shows the date of the timesheet and whether the timesheet is open or locked for editing purposes.
2) This column shows the status of the timesheet, e.g "Planned", "Approved" or "Overdue"
3) This column show the number of planned and actual hours per timesheet.
Navigation of "Expenses" Tab
Overview of Expenses Tab
- In the expenses tab, you can report and monitor your expenses.
- In the expenses tab, you can not move between the days of the week.
- Expenses data is grouped and presented for the whole timesheet
1) This shows the total "Planned Expenses" for your project on the dates concerned
2) Swipe left the calendar menu (2a) to see the expenses of the previous timesheet. Swipe right (2b) to see the data for the next timesheet.
3) Click the "Add New" icon to add new expenses.
4) and 5) In Screenshot C above, expenses are grouped per project and listed in chronological order. If you want to add more expenses to the same project, use a blue "+" icon next to the name of the project.
6) Click the "Submit" icon to submit your expenses.
Click on the link to see how to complete timesheets in our new mobile application: link
Click on the link to see how to add expenses in our new mobile application: link