What does it do?
Precursive allows you to manage expenses in a very efficient way - you can create expense categories linked to a project or a specific phase, so that people can submit their expenses that correlate to those projects and phases, as well as other types of expenses. Submitting expenses couldn't be easier!
To submit your expense:
- Go to 'Expenses' tab
- Click 'New'
- Choose whether your expense is project related or not, by clicking the relevant button at the top of the pop up window
- If it’s a project expense, select the project
- Then select your expense category (e.g. Travel)
- Indicate the date range for your expense
- Insert the amount
- Optionally add a description
- Click 'Create'
- When on the expense page, click on 'Submit for Approval' button to the right, above 'Notes and Attachments' section
Tip: After the expense is submitted, you cannot edit it. To edit a submitted expense, click on the 'Recall' button above 'Notes and Attachments' section.