What does it do?
Like any rate card out there, rate cards in Precursive allow you to standardise your costs and rates for a particular type of project or client. You can create as many as you’d like, they can be applied to projects and phases.
To create a rate card:
- Go to Precursive HQ
- Click on 'View All' under Rate Cards
- Hit 'New'
- Name your rate card,
- You can link your rate card to a client account by searching and selecting one, or create an account from scratch and link it with your rate card
- Hit 'save'
- Now you’re on your rate card’s page, this is where you fill it out - click 'New' to assign roles, rates, and costs
- In the pop up window select a role
- Add the associated rates and costs for the role
- Hit 'Save' or 'Save and New' to continue adding roles to the rate card