What does it do?
This setting allows you to assign a standard number of working days and hours to resources. The Working Schedule described below will ensure your people are not overbooked, or scheduled to work on their days off. Quite useful.
Working Hours are used to set the minimum amount of time that a resource should submit on his timesheet. Hours Per Day define the average number of hours a resource should work daily and is used to show the capacity on the Precursive Plan.
Additionally, non-working days can be switched on by your Admin to be visible on the Precursive Plan.
To set up working days, and hours:
- Go to Precursive HQ
- Click on 'View All’ under Resources
- Locate your person
- Click on their Resource ID number
- On the Resource page, scroll down to 'Working Days' section
- Select working days for this person
- Tick the 'Working Days' checkbox to the left
- Below, under 'Working Hours' section, select the required hours limit type (per day, or per week)
- Enter the number of hours for each day
- Hit 'Save' at the bottom of the page
To switch on the Non-working hours' visibility:
- With Admin access, go to Setup, then to Custom Settings
- Look for Precursive Global Settings, hit Manage
- Hit Global, then Edit
- Select the 'Non-working Days Visibility'
Hint - If the page loads slowly, adjust the number of 'Resource rows to load':