What does it do?
Your projects will generally require input from a variety of contributors, all at different levels. Grades in Precursive relate to different ranks of your people - e.g. junior, senior, etc. It’s useful to assign grades to your resources to be able to identify the right people quickly.
To add grades to resources:
- Go to Precursive HQ
- Click on 'View All' under Resources tab
- Click on the gear icon to the right
- Hit 'Select Fields to Display'
- In the pop up window, select Grade from the left column 'Available Fields'
- Use the arrow in between columns to move it to the 'Visible Fields' column
- Hit 'Save'
- Now a new column 'Grade' is visible when you view all resources
To assign a grade to a resource:
- Mark the resources you want to update with the same grade by using the checkboxes on the left
- Navigate to the Grade column and double click on the pencil icon next to one of the resources you’ve just selected
- Enter the grade name
- Click 'Update Selected Items'
- Click 'Apply'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit 'Save'