What does it do?
Once you created a user, you should create a resource - this is the additional layer of information about this person that will allow you to schedule them on various projects.
To create a resource:
- Go to Precursive HQ
- Navigate to Resources tab, and click on the 'New' button
- In the pop up window, make sure to select 'From User' tab
- Then select the user you making the resource record for
- Tick the 'Schedule Resource' check box to the right
- Pick their supervisor from the drop down list
- Assign working days
- Specify minimum working hours (per day, or per week),
- Hit 'Save'
You can now find this resource under 'Resources' tab in Precursive HQ