What does it do?
Sometimes we get asked to do additional work on multiple projects. This feature allows you to add a row to your timesheet, so that you can fill in your hours for multiple projects and keep it organised.
To add a row to your timesheet:
- Navigate to My Precursive
- Click on 'Recall' if your timesheet was already submitted - the 'Add row' button will appear
- Click on 'Add Row' and select your chosen project
- You are now able to fill in your hours for that project
- Click 'Submit' once you’re done
Tip: When adding a row to your timesheet the drop down list will include only public projects, and those projects in which you are set as a Flexible Team Member.