What does it do?
The Repeat Booking feature simplifies the creation of reoccurring bookings, without the need to duplicate it manually, every time a booking needs to occur multiple times. You can choose how often you’d like the booking to repeat over a period of time and when the repetition comes to an end.
Projects or work where you have to do a limited number of hours/days per week/month
To repeat a booking:
- Navigate to Precursive Plan,
- Identify the booking you’d like to repeat and right-click on it,
- From the options available select Repeat Booking,
In the pop-up window you can choose either:
- the number of intervals required and the frequency of the repeat (weekly/monthly). For example, you could repeat a booking once a week over a 5 week period by selecting 5 under “How often” and Weekly under “Frequency”.
- to repeat a booking with a specified end date, in the same pop-up window select “Date”, pick the end date and decide on the frequency; then click Save.
Repeat booking with an end date
Tip: In case your repeated booking covers some non-working days, it is recommended to manually adjust the date range.