What does it do?
Creating a new user is the first step to set up your colleague in Precursive. From there, you can then create a matching resource in Precursive, assign them a role and make them a participant on a project. They will be able to log in and use My Precursive.
To create a new user:
- When logged in to Precursive, click on the gear icon (setup) to the right,
- When on the Setup page, select 'Users' under 'Administration', from the list on the left,
- Click on 'Users',
- Now you can see all existing users. Click the 'New User' button,
- In the pop up window, fill in user details (the ones marked as red are mandatory),
- At the bottom of the page, choose whether you want to send an email notification with password reset to the new user,
- Hit 'Save', or 'Save and New' if you’d like to add another user