What does it do?
Time off feature allows you to create public holidays that apply to all users or users in a specific location. Once you create a time off record, it will populate Precursive Plan with 100% capacity for the selected dates and grey out those dates on your team’s timesheets.
Time offs should be created in advance because if there are already existing bookings, it won’t overwrite it. Once your time offs are set up, any bookings created will only account for working days.
How to add time off:
- Navigate to Precursive HQ
- Click on “View all” under Time Off
- Click on “New”
- Select a date, add a name,
- If the time off should apply to a specific location then select a location, if you don’t select one, the time off will apply to all users and will be treated as global
Tip: Creation of new bookings in the selected time off will still be possible if you select the “Non-working days - Off” option when adding a booking.
How to start using Time Offs per location?
- Update page layouts and list views with the Location field for both: Time Off and Resource objects. Here you can find how to do that:
- Define your locations on the Location picklists on both Time Off and Resource objects. To learn how to update picklist values follow the instructions below:
- Assign locations to your resources in the Resource tab.
- Set up your time offs with locations in the Time Off tab.