What does it do?
Each stage or phase of your project might require additional details, such as budget, individual contributors, and a list of tasks specific to a phase of work. In other words, each phase of work can reflect the structure of the entire project.
To edit phase details:
- Navigate to your chosen project
- Click on the relevant phase
- When in ‘Phase Details’ scroll down and click ‘Edit’
- Here you can add or change start and end date of the phase, status, revenue or budget, you can also assign a rate card for this phase of your project
- Once you’re done editing, click ‘Save’
Tip: The revenue and budget you enter on the phase details page will be reflected on the budget information page of the entire project.