What does it do?
This feature allows you to choose what projects appear when you open Precursive Projects - it’s there to save you time.
To select your project list view
- Click on the arrow on the Precursive projects
- Select 'All Projects'
- Click on the arrow on the 'All Projects' tab
- Choose your list view
- Click on the pin icon to save this view
You can also create your own list views from scratch.
To create your own list view:
- Navigate to a page with List Views (like Precursive Projects, Expenses, Holiday Requests)
- List Views can be seen under the black arrow menu
- Click on the gear icon on the right and select 'New'. Name your list and 'Save'. API name will populate automatically. You can define who will have access to the list
- Filter menu will appear on the right. Choose the range (here - My Projects or All Projects)
- Now, you can add your filter (e.g. Total revenue > 50,000.00)
- You can now 'Save' or use 'Save As' to create a copy of your List View
- Click on the gear icon again to Select Fields to Display. From here, you can also Delete, Clone or Rename your list, or change the sharing settings
- Choose which fields you want to display by moving items from left to right with an arrow
- You can sort values by clicking on the relevant column
- The list view will be automatically saved and accessible in the black arrow menu