What does it do?
Assigning the right people to the right projects is easy. Precursive allows you to see who of the suitable candidates is available to take on the work. To effectively match work with the right people we need to perform three actions:
1. Finding the requests
- Go to Precursive Plan and click on the 'Request Mode' button on the right
- On the left you will see a list of booking requests
- Click on the arrow icon next to the project name
- Now you can see the request associated with this project
- Click on the arrow icon to the right 'Assign Resource'
- A filtering tool will pop up on the right side of the page (this is where you find the right people for the project)
2. Use the filter to find people who match the criteria from the request (e.g. Consultant with Prince2 expertise)
- Click 'add filter' under Resource tab,
- Select the criterion from the drop down list (e.g. resource role = Consultant),
- Click 'add filter' under Tags tab,
- Select the criterion from the drop down list (e.g. tag = Prince2)
- Press 'Apply'
3. Assign your request to the selected person
- Now identify the person who is available to do the work (their capacity and availability is indicated on the stripe)
- Hover over their name and click on the down facing arrow icon 'Assign to this Resource'