Our mobile app consists of two modules: timesheets and expenses. To be able to switch it on for your organisation, you must have administrator permissions.
To configure Precursive mobile app:
- Go to Setup → Custom Settings
- Click on ‘Manage’ next to Precursive Mobile Permissions
- First, click on ‘New’ button at the top of the Default Organisation Level Value section to setup what should be the default setup for all users.
- Once the ‘Expenses Access’ or ‘Timesheet Access’ checkboxes are checked, both modules are enabled for all your users by default.
- If you would like to limit the access by profile or individual users, click on ‘New“ in the section below and select whether the setup should apply to a profile or user.
- Select the profile or user name and select which modules should be available for this profile or user.