What does it do?
Quick bookings allow you to create a full time booking with one double-click. Pick your day or week and double click on the relevant cell to create a booking - fuss free.
How to enable/disable Quick Bookings?
By default, quick bookings are enabled, so if you would like to switch them off:
- Go to Setup and type ‘Custom Settings’ into the Quick Find box, then click on the ‘Custom Settings’ in the left pane
- Next to ‘Precursive Global Settings’ select ‘Manage’
- Click ‘Edit’ next to ‘Global’
- Scroll down until you find the ‘Quick Bookings’ field
- If you want to enable it, tick the ‘Quick Booking’ checkbox and Save
- If you want to disable this setting, untick it and Save