What does it do?
There are two capacity modes available in Precursive: Capacity booked in percentage and Available capacity in hours. You can switch between those views on Precursive Plan by clicking the Capacity Mode button and selecting one of the options.
By default, Precursive Plan opens in the Capacity booked in percentage view.
If you would like to change it to Available capacity in hours to be the default, there is a setting that allows you to do that.
To set up the default Capacity Mode for Precursive Plan:
- Go to Setup and type ‘Custom Settings’ into the Quick Find box, then click on the ‘Custom Settings’ in the left pane.
- Next to ‘Precursive Global Settings’ select ‘Manage’.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to ‘Global’
- Scroll down until you find the ‘Precursive Plan: Capacity Mode View’ field
- If you want Precursive Plan to open by default in the Available Capacity in Hours view, then paste the following into this field: show available capacity (hrs)
- If you want Precursive Plan to open by default in the Booked Capacity in percentage, then paste the following into this field: Show booked capacity (%)