With our new Summer Release ‘20, you can now add your own fields to the Resource Modal and configure what fields are visible when you create new records. This is a great way to speed up your records’ creation and can be configured to match your business process. To set this up, you need System Admin access to your org.
To add custom fields to your Resource Modal:
- Click on the Gear icon top right, then select Setup
- Go to the Object Manager -> Resource
- Select the Field Set
- Select either the path: New Resource or New Resource More Details (Hidden section). The second path will let you add fields to a section named Optional Details
- Drag and drop the fields to the list below and Save
- Go back to Precursive HQ and create your new resource with custom fields
.PRO tip - you can also add your custom fields from Account and Contact or the Contact to the Resource, depending on the path chosen!