With our new Summer Release ‘20, you can add your own fields to Project and Phases modals and configure what fields are available when you create a new record. This is a great way to speed up your records’ creation and can be configured to match your business process.
To add custom fields to your Project or Phase Modals:
- Click on the Gear icon top right, then select Setup
- Go to the Object Manager -> ‘Precursive Project’ or ‘Phase’
- On the object, go to the Field Set
- Select either the path: ‘Precursive Project -> New Project’ or ‘Phase -> New Phase’
- Select the fields you need and drag and drop them
Now create a new record and you will see the additional fields you added.
.PRO tip - you can also add your custom fields from Opportunity and Account to the Project!