How do I view resources capacity and availability?
- Navigate to the Precursive Plan.
- Select one of the views - weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- Expand the list under the resource name to see projects he's assigned to.
- Hover over the resource name to see the name, tags and roles he is assigned to.
- Hover over the projects under resource name to see Phase name, dates and owner.
- You will see two or more colour bars - one on the height of the resource name, showing the capacity - hover over it and you will see the capacity, the availability and the range the resource is booked.
- Colour bars on the height of projects show resource bookings - hover over it and you will see the details of the booking, including project name and phase, booking range and status.
Standard colour codes:
At the booking level shows booking status:
- yellow striped - booking planned / forecast
- yellow solid - booking confirmed
At resource level shows the capacity:
- green light - less than 100 % capacity used
- green vivid - resource booked at 100%
- red - resource overbooked
There are two ways of displaying the capacity - in percentage used and in available hours. You can change them in the page settings:
- Click the gear icon on the top right of the page
- Choose the capacity display:
- show booked capacity (%)
- show available capacity (hours)
- You can define the default time display mode:
- Total hours
- Total days
- Hours per day
- Original time unit